Sometimes when using a VPN, you could encounter some problems such as Error 807: Network connection between your computer and VPN server was interrupted.” This means your VPN server’s response was interrupted and could not connect to your computer.
This error could be a result due to VPN transmission or internet latency or your VPN has reached its capacity. If the latter is the case, all you have to do is try to reconnect to the VPN server again. However, if the problem continues, you will need to contact your VPN administrator and analyze the quality of your network connectivity.
If the problem is due to internet latency or your VPN server has reached its full capacity, though it might sound complex, luckily, it is simple to solve the problem. All you have to do is to follow the steps and guide below.
How to Fix VPN Error 807?
- Disable the antivirus and firewall of your computer temporarily.
- Clear your browser history, registry and cookies by using CCleaner.
- Once done, you will need to verify your VPN IP address, password and username are all correct.
- Open your VPN client, go to VPN properties then go to security tab and connection type then PPTP.
- Click on VPN IP address>server address>remove “http:/” and “/”.
- Now, you could check and try your connection.
- If you are still experiencing the same issues even after doing the steps above, we suggest to try to restart your computer and try your connection again.
The solution above is for VPN Error 807 on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Best VPN Recommendations:
If you wish to subscribe to a top-notch VPN service provider that will ensure that your connection and data are kept private and secured and has the ability to unblock geo-restricted sites, we highly suggest these three VPN service providers:
3. Private Internet Access (PIA)
These three VPN service providers offer a 30-day money back guarantee or risk free trial to test if their services suit your VPN needs.
This concludes our guide on how to fix Error 807: Network Connection Interrupted. The above steps are the easiest and quickest way to be able to solve the mentioned issue or problem. There are other errors that you could encounter such as 619 or 800. If you encounter these or is still having the same problem with error 807 after following our guide above, we suggest that you contact the customer support of your VPN service provider.
Having a VPN is very important and convenient in terms of security, ability to bypass restrictions, ability to keep a private and secured connection and ability to eliminate lags and buffering and it could also protect you from cyber-thieves, hackers or snoopers. However, when you encounter 807 error, it could be very frustrating. We hope through this article we are able to help you solve your VPN 807 error.