Advance Placement (AP) test is one of the most important things for high school students. This test determines whether the student will need to re-take classes. Also if you are one of the students who took the AP test or a parent of a student who took the exam, you already probably known that the results are posted on collegeboard.org. Also, another thing about the releasing of results differs from one state to another. This means, other states could access the results earlier than the others. Normally, you will need to wait if you are in the state where results are released late. However, fortunately, this is not the case anymore as there is a way for you to gain early access to your AP scores. One way is through the use of a VPN.
How to use a VPN to access and view your AP scores?
As mentioned earlier, gone are the days when you have to wait for the results to be released depending on which state you live in. Through the use of a VPN, you could now access and view your AP scores through connecting to a server state location where the AP test results have already been released. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Sign up to ExpressVPN. We highly recommend this VPN service provider as they come with impressive features, performance and services. They also offer a risk-free 30-day money back guarantee. You could subscribe to ExpressVPN by visiting https://www.expressvpn.com/vpnfan
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your preferred device
- Next, you will have to connect to a VPN server in one of the states where the AP test results have been released earlier. Example states where results are released earlier: California, New York, Washington and many more.
- We highly suggest that you connect to a server in either Los Angeles, New York or Seattle. These states usually release AP test scores at the earliest date/s.
- Once you have connected to your preferred server location, go to collegeboard website at https://www.collegeboard.org.
- Login and view your score.
Schedule of Releasing of AP Test Results:
It is nerve-wrecking to wait for any test results. We highly understand this which is why we highly recommend that if you are living in one of the states where AP test results are released at a later date to subscribe to a reliable and trustworthy Virtual Private Network (VPN).
As mentioned above, we highly recommend ExpressVPN. This VPN service provider will help you connect to a server that is located at a state where results are released at an earlier date. Once you are connected to a server, the website will recognize your IP address as if you are physically at the location which you have connected to.
With all that said, here is the schedule of the releasing of AP test results based on state location:
July 15, 2020, Wednesday – California, Alaska, Idaho, Hawaii, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin.
July 16, 2020, Thursday – Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Maryland, Maine, Kansas, Massachusetts, Nevada, Missouri, Nebraska, Texas, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming and Vermont.
July 17, 2020, Friday – District of Columbia, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Canada, other US territories and International Access.
If you wish to access your AP test scores earlier, we highly suggest that you connect to a VPN server in one of the first states where results are released earlier. We hope we were able to help you start making decision for your future through this article.