Roku is a popular and widely used platform all over the world. It has the ability to stream your favorite content including but not limited to Netflix, Disney Plus, YouTube and HBO Max. Moreover, what is more amazing about Roku is that they offer from budget friendly devices to ultra HD powerhouses. Furthermore, through this platform, you will be able to enjoy updated movie playlists. You will also be able to access the popular and favorite Zwift on Roku.
Zwift is a program for physical training. It has the integration of places and training program. In other words, through Zwift, you will be able to cycle and run a physical training online or program in a virtual world. Yes, you could cycle freely in a virtual world or join group rides and races with a beautiful scenery background.
Zwift utilizes ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy technology for data transmission. Though this platform has only been available on PCs, now, it is available on different platforms including Roku.
Membership Plan on Zwift
For you to be able to enjoy and use Zwift, you will have to subscribe to become a member which means to be able to do so, you will have to pay about USD 14.99 per month plus taxes based on which region you are located at.
How to Use Zwift on Roku Streaming Devices
Access Zwift on Roku
For you to be able to access Zwift on your Roku, you will first need to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku device and in this article, we shall guide you through it. However, before we go into details, it is important for you to ensure that both of your devices are connected to the same internet or WiFi network.
To screen mirror your Roku device, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Press Home button on your Roku remote
- Click settings
- Select screen mirroring mode
- Select Always Allow
Mirroring Zwift on Roku from Android device
- Go to Play Store on your Android device
- Download Zwift app
- Tap cast option from the notification bar
- You could also open settings on your device
- Select connected devices or connection preferences
- Turn on Cast/Smart View/Multi-screen interaction option
- Check the box on Enable screen mirroring. You will be able to see it on the top-right corner of your screen
- Tap on Start now option from the pop-up warning
- Open Zwift app on Android device
- Start streaming and enjoy
Mirroring Zwift on Roku from iOS device
Keep in mind that not all Roku devices are compatible with Airplay. However, if you have the latest versions then they probably are.
- Install Zwift app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open control center. You will be able to do this by swiping down or swiping up on the screen
- Tap on Screen Mirroring option
- Select your Roku device from the available devices
- Once your phone’s screen is mirrored to your Roku device, you could now open the Zwift app.
- Select any content and start streaming on your TV.
Mirror Zwift to Roku from PC
- Open Chrome Browser
- Go to Zwift website https://www.zwift.com/eu
- Right click on the screen
- Choose Cast option
- Select your Roku device from the list of available devices
- Select Cast Tab
- Once your computer screen is mirrored to your Roku connected TV, you could access your Zwift service
Mac users could use AirPlay option and select Roku device to start mirroring. This would allow you to start your Zwift workout.
Since Zwift app is not available on Roku, the only way for you to be able to access it is by screen mirroring. We hope that through this article, you are able to learn how to use Swift on your Roku device.