It is not impossible for one to accidentally delete Android apps. If you have, you are now probably trying to find your deleted apps on Google Play Store. Do not panic as through this article, we shall provide you an easy way for you to be able to recover all of your deleted apps on your Android phone or tablet.
Possible Reasons for Deleted Apps
- It is not impossible nor uncommon for you to accidentally and unintentionally delete apps.
- You could have restored your phone and has done factory default settings. This would delete all non-essential apps on your phone
- Your app is corrupted or has viruses and you have decided to use a virus removal tool which ended up in deleting the app/s.
Whatever the reason is, do not worry as there are ways to recover deleted apps.
How to Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
To recover your deleted apps, all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Visit Google Play Store. Ensure that you are at the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3-line icon. This will open the menu
- Tap on My Apps and games option
- Tap on library tab. You will find updates, installed and library. Tap library. In this area, you will find a complete list of all your deleted apps which you have downloaded but are no longer on your device.
- Reinstall deleted app – go over your list of deleted apps and install those you would wish to recover. Wait for it to process and you are good to go.
The apps found in the library section are often arranges in order they were deleted/downloaded. Hence, the most recent deleted apps will be found on top of the list while those that were deleted for quite a while will be seen at the bottom.
That concludes our article, how to recover deleted apps. We hope that through this article, we were able to provide you useful information which you could use to guide you in recovering your deleted apps on your Android device. Let us know what you think and leave us a comment.