Kodi can be the best ally for sports fans thanks to the vast collection of add-ons that allow you to watch matches, major competitions and more. It is possible to find options for all popular sports, including wrestling. There are add-ons focused on bringing you all the action of the WWE. In this article, we will take a look at the best WWE Kodi add-ons out there. They give you the chance to catch up with all the major WWE events and see your favorite stars in action, without paying hefty PPV fees. Before we check the list, let’s start by talking about some important aspects that you need to consider when using Kodi add-ons.
The advantages and downsides of using Kodi
Kodi is a media player solution that allows you to enjoy a wide variety of content. What really takes its functionality to the next level is the use of add-ons, which give you the possibility of accessing TV shows, movies, news, sports events and more, for free. There are many options available so you can enjoy a versatile viewing experience. If you want to stay up to date with what is happening with your favorite sports, Kodi add-ons are a great solution. However, it is important to note that since these add-ons offers links to sources that are not authorized to offer premium content, you can run into legal issues for using them.
Due to their nature, many Kodi add-ons stop working after a while because the sources from which they gather the content, are eventually shut down. In some cases, they are are working but you are still unable to access them because they are blocked in your location. It is also important to keep in mind that your ISP can monitor your activities, and if it finds out that you are streaming copyrighted content without authorization, you can receive warning letters and face other issues. Of course, the best option to avoid this is not using add-ons that offer access to pirated content. However, if you decide to install them, you should keep the risks in mind and take action to protect your privacy.
Why you need a VPN
Prior to the installation of Kodi add-ons, it is highly recommended that you install a VPN. With a VPN, you can protect your internet connection and avoid becoming a target of online surveillance or hacking. VPNs encrypt your internet traffic so other people won’t be able to see what you are doing. The data is scrambled, which means that others won’t be able to read it. When you connect to a VPN, your real IP address is hidden and you will be practically impossible to trace. It is a comprehensive solution to enjoy anonymity and privacy. In addition, since your traffic is directed through a secure tunnel in a different location, you can even bypass geographical restrictions.
A VPN prevents your ISP from monitoring your activities and it also defends you against malicious attackers who want to see what you do online and steal your personal data. You can appear as if you were in a different country, which will give you access to a wider selection of content. VPNs offer online freedom, security and privacy, which is why they are not only a good option for Kodi users, but for internet users in general. To get all the benefits of a VPN, make sure that you use a VPN service that is reliable, fast, secure and that has a strong commitment to privacy. ExpressVPN and IPVanish are two leading names that are highly recommended.
Best WWE add-ons
The first step is to make sure that you can install third-party Kodi add-ons. Just follow the below steps.
- Open Kodi and go to Settings. It is the gear icon at the top left.
- Click on System Settings and then go to the add-ons section located in the menu on the left.
- Move the slider to the right to allow support for unknown sources. Then you can leave this section.
WWE On Demand add-on
This add-on includes great features such as replays, live streaming and WWE network specials. WWE On Demand is updated on a regular basis and it is very easy to use. Apart from allowing you to catch up with the latest events, it also offers older specials and classic fights. In order to install this add-on, you can follow the below steps:
- Launch Kodi and go to the Settings. This is the gear icon on the top left.
- Select File Manager and then click on the Add source field on the next screen. Then type http://repo.lookingglass.rocks/. You can name it Looking Glass or choose any other name that you can easily remember. Then press OK.
- Return to the main home screen and then click on Add-ons. Then click the small package or the box icon located at the top left.
- Select install from zip file and then search Looking Glass in the list available. Click twice on the file called repository.lookingglass.zip
- Allow some time for the notification and then go back one step. Select install from the repository and select Looking Glass.
- Select Video Add-ons and then scroll down the list to find Wrestling on Demand and click twice on it. Allow some time for the addon enabled notification. That is all.
WWE Network Add-on
You can also get the best WWE coverage with this add-on. It requires a subscription, but if you don’t want to miss anything and enjoy the best quality and a reliable streaming experience, it would be the best choice. You can watch live matches, podcasts and more. Just follow the below steps to install it.
- Download WWE network for Kodi and save the zip file in a location that can be easily accessed.
- Open Kodi and enter into Add-ons menu, in the Add-ons section select the open box icon.
- Click Install from zip file and then go to the location where the file was stored. Click twice on it.
- You will get a notification letting you know that you can start using the add-on
The Pyramid offers a great deal of TV shows and it is also a great place to find sports events. There is a category specially designed to offer access to shows like WWE NXT Monday Night RAW and others.
- You can install the add-on by going to Settings in Kodi.
- Then select File Manager and on the next screen, click on Add Source and enter http://repozip.teamzt.seedr.io/
- In the name filed, enter Pyramid or any other name that you can easily remember. Then press OK.
- Return to the main home screen and then click on Add-ons. Then select the small package or box icon on the left.
- Select install from zip file and then search for Pyramid in the list available. Click twice on the file called repo.zip.
- Allow for the notification and then return one step and choose install from the repository. Select Zero Tolerance. until you find Pyramid in the list. Click twice on it and allow some time for the addon enabled notification to appear. That is all.