In order to be able to install apps on your Apple device, an Apple ID is required and in most cases, you can easily create an Apple ID in your country. The Apple ID only supports the specific country for which it was created. For instance, with a US Apple ID, you can only download and install apps from the United States App Store. However, you can create a secondary Apple ID in a different country without requiring a credit card. All you need to do is to follow the steps that we’ll present in this tutorial. Although there are some differences, in general the process to create an Apple ID in another country is pretty much the same. It is also possible to buy an Apple ID from the country of your choice, in case you are having issues trying to create one. Now, let’s check the steps that you need to follow in order to create an Apple ID in a different country.
You have the possibility of creating a new Apple ID in other countries/regions on the App Store client or on your iOS device. We’ll check the process to create a US Apple ID without credit card on the App Store on your computer.
- First, you need to download iTunes and run it on your computer
- Scroll down to the bottom of the App Store, then select United States in the region section
- Log out of your Apple ID and then select a free app that you want to install.
- Select the option to Create New Apple ID. Click Continue and mark the box to agree to the terms.
- Enter United States Apple ID details. Your email address, password, security questions and answers, date of birth and the select Continue.
- Select payment method as None. Enter US billing address. You can get an address in the United States using http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ or searching on Google.
- Register your US Apple ID, check your email and select “Verify Now” in Apple verification email.
- Enter your Apple ID to activate your US Apple ID. Once you the email address, you should be ready to use your Apple ID from the United States to download free apps in the App Store of that country.
Keep in mind that you can also create the New Apple ID on your iOS device. This is easier and you can use your iPhone or iPad. Just keep in mind that for security, you shouldn’t log into the new Apple ID for iCloud ID. Use your secondary Apple ID directly in the App Store.
Best Apps in the US App Store
There is a list of apps that you can find in the US version of the App Store and that are not available in other countries. In some cases, the apps are eventually launched in other countries but generally, the US gets the initial release. If you can’t wait until a popular app becomes available in your region, you can try the steps mentioned above to create an Apple ID in the United States and unblock the apps in the App Store in that country. Here are some examples of apps that are found in the US App Store that may not be available in other locations.
Minecraft Pocket Edition
Flick Home Run!
Gmail (blocked in some regions)
Messenger (blocked in some regions)