How to install Noobs and Nerds Repository on Kodi
Noobs and Nerds, commonly known as NaN Repo, is a popular option when it comes to downloading the latest Kodi add-ons. The Nan Repo offers a huge selection of content, including music, live TV and movies. There is no shortage of entertainment options to enjoy and here, you will find the steps that you can follow to install the Noobs and Nerds Repo in just a few minutes. Thanks to the variety and quality of media that you can access through Noobs and Nerds, it is easy to understand why this Repository has become so popular among Kodi users. It is a leading option in the same line as options like Smash, Simply Caz, Bubbles and SuperRepo. You can easily install a repository on Kodi and due to the fact that Kodi works well on pretty much any platforms, you will be able to use this guide to get the NaN Repo and all the options that it offers, on your Mac, Windows computer, Android device and more.
But first, make sure that you use a VPN
Before we take a look at the steps required to install Noobs and Nerds, there is something very important that we need to mention. You may already know that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) can monitor your online activities and see everything that you do. If you want to protect your privacy when you are browsing the web, or streaming content, it is crucial that you take the necessary measures. One of the best solutions is to use a VPN service. This technology will protect your traffic from eavesdroppers and not even your ISP will be able to know what you are doing.
VPNs encrypt your internet traffic, preventing others from seeing what websites you visit, what content you access and everything else that you do when you are online. If you use public WiFi hotspots, a VPN is a must-have since it will help you to avoid becoming a target for online fraudsters who may want to steal your personal information. Apart from offering security and privacy, a VPN also lets you reclaim back your online freedom. You can defeat censorship and restrictions that prevent you from accessing the content that you want.
You can connect to a VPN service in any location supported by your provider and you will get an IP address from that country. This will allow you to access the content that is available there. In addition, changing your IP address adds anonymity and helps you to avoid being tracked. Make sure that you opt for a reliable VPN service that offers fast speeds, high security, no logs policy and a wide selection of servers. Also, look for options that allow P2P. We recommend ExpressVPN, Private Internet Access, NordVPN, PureVPN and PIA.
How to install Noobs and Nerds Repository
- Launch Kodi and on the Home screen, click on the small gear icon that is on the left hand side.
- After you are inside, click on System settings, which will allow you to change Kodi´s system settings according to your preferences.
- Scroll down to Add-ons and enable Unknown Sources, so that you can download and install third party add-ons to Kodi.
- After clicking on the slider, you will see a warning message. Select Yes and Continue.
- Go back to the System page and click on the File Manager icon. There you will see a list of File Sources on the left. Just scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now you need to make sure that you double click on the icon. Then enter the following URL: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- After entering the Noobs and Nerds URL, select OK and then you will redirected to the Add File Source section. Ensure that you name it before you press ok. In this case, you can name it Noobs and Nerds as it will be easier to find it in the source file in the next steps.
- If everything was correct, you should now see the Noobs and Nerds source successfully added to your File Manager List.
- Go back to the home screen, scroll down and click on Addons.
- Once you are inside, select the Package Icon on the top left hand side. This will bring you to the addon browser.
- Now you need to select Install from Zip File.
- You will see a box showing a list of sources that you can choose from. Ensure that you select Noobs and Nerds source.
- Now you will see some options. Ensure that you select the repository.noobsandnerds-2.3.2.zip option.
- After you click the link, the installation process will start and you will be directed back to the Kodi Add-on browser page.
If the installation was successful, a notification will appear on the top right of the screen, letting you know that the Add-on was installed.
That is all, you have installed the Noobs and Nerd Repo on Kodi successfully. Let’s take a look at the addons that are available with Noobs and Nerds.
How to install addons with Noobs and Nerds Repository
Once you have the Nan Repo ready, you can easily install addons. Just go to the Kodi Addon Browser to get started.
- Select the Install from Repository option in the Kodi Addon Browser.
- Scroll down until you find the Noobs and Nerd Repository and click on it.
- Now you can select the type of addon that you want to install. If you are installing a video addon, you can simply click on the Video Addons option.
- Scroll down to the addon you want and click on it to access its information page.
- After you access the addon information page, click on install button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Now you will need to select the version that you want to download. Ensure that you select the latest version of the addon.
- After clicking on the latest version, the installation process will start and after a few seconds, a notification will appear, letting you know that the addon was installed successfully.
- Now you can go back to the home screen and click on the addons option. The addon icon will appear under the relevant addon type on the left.
You will see the icon of the addon you installed in the corresponding section. For instance, if you installed a video add-on, it will appear in the Video Addons section.
The Noobs and Nerds repository offers an extensive list of add-ons, including the latest options. Each of the add-ons listed offers something that can make your Kodi experience more versatile and entertaining. Developers are regularly releasing new options and making sure that the links are working. One of the most frustrating experiences for Kodi users is dealing with errors when they are using their favorite add-ons. With a repo that features the most recent addon links, you can avoid the hassle of having to look manually for a link that works. Apart from Noobs and Nerds, there are other repositories that deserve to be considered, as they offer a great deal of content. This options include SuperRepo and Bubbles.