A Lightspeed System is a program to filter internet content used by schools and other educational organizations. Though this software could restrict sites, it could still be bypassed and circumvented. To know how, read further into this article.
Is it possible to bypass Lightspeed Systems?
Lightspeed System allows all educational organizations or institutions to monitor, restrict and manage all content on the web that they think are inappropriate or would impede and distract students’ learning. The sites that they usually block are social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, PUBG, Fortine and other sites that take too much space or bandwidth. Though this is a great system that has good intentions, it could sometimes block other websites that are not supposedly to be blocked. Fortunately, this could be bypassed and it has a solution for the content to be unblocked through the use of a VPN.
How to Bypass Lightspeed Systems?
- Use a VPN – This is the most effective way to bypass the restrictions of Lightspeed System. Through a VPN, you could circumvent censorship and would allow you to browse the web privately and securely. Moreover, you could use an IP instead of a URL as Lightspeed System could only block URLs and not IPs.
- Using Cached Pages – You could only use this temporarily as cached pages could quickly get outdated.
- Access a different version of a website – If you have two languages and the site you are trying to access has a version of the other language you could understand, then Google Translate could help you.
- Try a Tor Browser – when you use a Tor, you could remain anonymous when you are online. This is because a lot of traffic goes through nodes found in different parts of the world.
How to Bypass Lightspeed System Using a VPN
If you wish to bypass restrictions or censorship brought about Lightspeed system, all you will need to do is to subscribe or sign up with a VPN service provider.
A VPN would then create a tunnel where your data could pass through then it would encrypt it in. This process would happen before the system of Lightspeed could be activated. Hence, through a VPN, Lightspeed would not be able to notice or identify that you are trying to bypass its system, protocol and process of blocking unwanted sites.
Furthermore, a VPN could also re-route your connection through another server in a country of your choice. It provides you a level of security and privacy. To be able to get around Lighspeed, all you have to do are the following:
- Sign up with a VPN service provider.
- Download and install the VPN app on your preferred device- Android, Mac, PC, iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the VPN app and connect to a VPN server.
- Browse and enjoy searching the web.
Best VPNs for Lightspeed System:
If you will search “the number one VPN service provider” the result you will find is ExpressVPN. Though this VPN service provider is a little bit more expensive than others and is on the high-end, we could assure you that it is worth it and will get what you pay for. It has great, efficient and reliable performance and it also provides fast streaming. You can be assured that you will not experience any buffering and if you wish to access Netflix, out of the country, you will be able to do so with this VPN.
This VPN has numerous servers found all over the world. They have servers in USA, Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka, Brunei, Iceland and in other 94 more countries. The ExpressVPN is easy to set-up and is easy to use. It also has numerous features such as the following:
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 30-day Money-back Guarantee
- Torrenting and P2P Support
- Fast VPN servers around the world
- Multiple VPN protocols
- Has about 145 VPN Locations
- 256-Bit Encryption
- 99.99% uptime
- No Logs Policy
- Split Tunneling
- Has VPN apps for iOS, Android, PC, Mac and FireStick
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Internet Kill Switch
- Offers up to three Simultaneous connections
IPVANISH has about 750 servers in about sixty countries. IPVANISH is one of the most sought VPN service providers throughout the world. It is one of those that customers turn to especially for
first time users. IPVANISH is one of the fastest connections and it also allows up to 10 devices simultaneous connections. It also works well with Kodi. Here are IPVANISH’s other features that you could enjoy once you have subscribed:
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Zero logs Policy
- Bitcoins are accepted
- P2P Traffic are allowed
- 7 -days money back guarantee
- Live Chat support
- Up to 10 Simultaneous Connections
- Optimized for Kodi
- Access to Tier-1 VPN network
Nordvpn is one of the most popular VPN service providers. It has about 4000 servers located all around the world. They allow about 6 simultaneous connections and comes with a double encryption feature. This means, your connection and internet activities are secured and kept private. Furthermore, this VPN also comes with a normal 256 bit AES encryption and has double levels of protection by routing your connection traffic to two servers instead of only one. It also has a feature wherein it keeps unwanted ads and malware away. Moreover, NordVPN’s also comes with other features such as the following:
- 24/7 live chat support
- Has about 4000 servers in about 60 countries
- Comes with doubleVPN,
- Military-grade encryption
- Comes with VPN protocols such as OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2 and IPsec
- Automatic Kill Switch
- Allows Torrenting and P2P activities
Although Lightspeed System is one of the strongest program and it has very good intentions, this system could still be bypassed and unblock any restricted sites through a VPN. Through a VPN, you will be able to avoid web filtering, device monitoring and many more.