HBO GO allows you to watch content from the popular US network on any device. The mobile app offers a practical solution to enjoy the bets entertainment even when you are not at home. As long as you have a subscription to HBO and live in the United States, you will be able to stream full episodes of your favorite TV series, as well as documentaries and movies. The on-demand service allows HBO subscribers to catch up with the latest episodes of their favorite TV shows at any time. Since the new season of Game of Thrones is approaching, many fans are getting ready to ensure that they don’t miss anything. If you have an Apple TV and want to activate HBO GO on it, you can follow the below simple guide. This will allow you to stream your favorite content from HBO while enjoying the superb quality that your Apple TV supports.
- Launch HBO GO on your Apple TV
- Go to Settings and select the “Activate your Device” option
- In the next screen, you will see your Activation code, which is a combination of letters and numbers. Keep this screen open as you will need to enter the code at a later stage.
- Open your browser on your computer and go to www.hbogo.com.activate. Select Apple TV and then click Continue.
- HBO GO is free, but you need to be subscribed to HBO in order to use the service. In the next step, you will be asked to select your TV provider from a list and enter your login details.
- Now you need to enter the Activation code that is shown on your TV screen. Once you have entered the pin, select the “Activate Device” option.
- Now you will see a message on both the TV and the web browser on your computer, letting you know that the activation was successful. The process will take a few minutes to be completed but once you see a confirmation that your Apple TV is linked to your HBOGO.com profile, you will be able to stream the content that you want.