How to install Ace Stream on Kodi
With the Ace Stream Kodi add-on, you can forget about cable or satellite TV subscriptions and enjoy an amazing selection of top entertainment. Kodi users know that they can rely on this versatile software to stream live TV, sports, movies and more. Here you will learn how you can install Ace Stream Kodi and get access to a broad range of video content.
What is Ace Stream?
If you are using Kodi, you need to try Ace Stream, an add-on that gives you the chance to watch a great selection of content, including sports channels, via BitTorrent protocol. Ace Stream is a multimedia platform that comes with its own media player, but first you need to install Plexus Player on Kodi. Once you have added Plexus Player, you will need to update its module and then you will be able to play streams via Ace Stream on Kodi. Here are the steps that you can follow yo use Ace Stream:
How to install Plexus Ace Stream Kodi Kryption version 17.5
- Launch Kodi, select Settings (gear icon) on top, then click on File Manager, scroll down and click twice on Add Source
- Once the box appears, paste this URL: http://kdil.co/repo/ in the area that says “None”, then click OK and at the bottom, type the repository name (Kodil) and click OK
- Return to Kodi Home and click on Add-ons, then Package Installer icon on the top left corner
- Select Install from Zip File option, then Scroll down and tap on Kodil, then Kodi.zip and allow some time for the installation to finish
- Go to Install from Repository, select Kodil Repository and then click on Program Add-ons, followed by Plexus and press Install
- In order to be able to stream live sports on Plexus Ace Stream, you need Ace Stream links. There is not an official source to find these, but you can usually find links on Reddit
- Once you have the Ace Stream link from Reddit or any other website, you can go to Kodi Home, select Add-ons, then Program Add-ons and press Plexus
- Click on Ace Stream: Play Ace Stream hash/Torrent URL >Paste the link here and allow some time until the streaming starts
Ace Stream Kodi v16 vs V17.1
Ace Stream is pretty much the same on Kodi Jarvis (v16) and Kodi Krypton (v17.1). Both versions offer the same features and media player. The main difference is in the appearance. Below you will find the steps to install Ace Stream on Kodi Jarvis V16.
- Launch Kodi and select “System”. Then select File Manager and tap the Add Source option.
- Select None and enter the following URL: http://kdil.co/repo then write the name of the media source and select Done.
- Go back to home screen and click on System. Then select Add-ons and Install from Zip File.
- Locate Kodil and install Kodil.zip. Allow some time for the add-on enabled notification to appear.
- Return to the previous page and select Install from Repository
- Select Kodil repository, then Program Add-ons, Plexus and Install. Wait until the installation is completed. Kodi will update Plexus modules automatically to use Ace Stream Media Player.
How to install Ace Stream on Fire TV Stick
- Turn your Fire TV stick on and go to Settings
- Click on the System tab and select Developer Options
- Turn ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
- Download Plexus Kodi add-on and download repository Plexus stream
- Go back to home menu and enter Kodi in the search box. Then Kodi and select Add-ons
- Click on the Package symbol and select Install from Zip
- Load Program.plexus.zip and allow the installation process to be completed
- Return to the home screen, click on Plexus and allow administrator privileges
- Allow the program to download the modules. Load “plexus.repository-stream-1.0.0.zip”.
- Go to Add-ons, then install from repository, then Plexus Streams Repository, then Video Add-ons.
- You can explore Plexus streams under video add-ons and click on it. Press the installation button and allow some time for it to complete.
- Return to home screen and open Plexus. Then you will see an open button on the left bottom of the screen. Click it to pair with Ace Stream.
How to install Ace Stream on Android
- The first thing you need to do is to enable the option to install third-party apps. Go to the Settings menu and select Security. Mark the Unknown Sources box.
- Download the Ace Stream.zip file
- Go to the Apps folder and select the Ace Stream icon
- Launch Kodi and go to add-on browser
- Click on Install from Repository
- Scroll down and click on TVADDONS.AG. Then go to the program add-ons and select Plexus.
- After clicking the install button, go back to add-ons browser window and select Plexus. Then click add-on with Ace Stream.
- Select external app and Kodi player and start enjoying content using Ace Stream.
How to install Ace Stream on macOS
In order to install Ace Stream on macOS, you need to follow the same process used for Fire TV Stick. Alternatively, you can use Soda Player to complete the installation.
- Download the Soda Player application from https://www.sodaplayer.com/
- Copy the media player to your application folder
- Open Soda Player and locate an Ace Stream URL. Paste it in the Soda Player. That is all, you should now be able to stream videos. Keep in mind that when you copy and paste the link in the Soda Player, you need to allow some time. This is due to the fact that the application will take some time to download so you need to wait until the process is completed.
How to install Ace Stream on Windows
You can download Ace Stream Player for Windows from the official website http://www.acestream.org and once the download is completed, you can launch the Ace Stream setup.
Install the player and run the Ace Stream media center in the taskbar
Add Channels to AceStream Media and start enjoying the content you want.
Ace Stream features
Ace Stream offers many advantages that are worth considering and that will provide a great audio and video content experience. The add-on relies on BitTorrent and it uses it as its own media player. You can watch videos from popular channels. This is why Ace Stream has gained a lot of popularity among Kodi users. There are many features available. Ace Stream allows you to enjoy superb streaming and you can get access to HD live content. There are many options available and with Ace Stream, the content that can be accessed is considerably increased.
You can also play audio and video content from multiple websites with just one click. It is possible to transform your media player into an online movie theater. One thing to keep in mind is that some of the content you may want to access, can be subject to geographical restrictions. That is why you need to consider getting a VPN to bypass the blocks and access all the content you want. In addition, VPNs protect your traffic and allow you to keep your identity private.