Fusion is ideal for getting familiar with all the content possibilities that Kodi can offer. It is a highly popular repository for Kodi and it offers access to a great variety of add-ons that allow you to stream great video options. You can install repositories and add-ons from Fusion easily, following two main methods. The first option is to install them individually from the Kodi interface. The alternative is to use Indigo, which is a program add-on that gives you the chance to install other repositories from Fusion without any hassle. In this guide, we’ll go through the steps that you can follow on your Android device using Kodi Jarvis. The process is simple and will only take a few minutes.
- Launch Kodi and go to System, then File Manager
- Click Add Source and select then type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click Done
- Select the field under “Enter a name for this media source”, type “fusion” and click Done, followed by OK.
That is all you need to do in order to install Fusion, however, it is important to install the add-ons from the repository as well. We’ll start by taking a look at how to use the tools included with Kodi and then we’ll check how to use the Fusion Add-on installer.
Installing Kodi add-ons from Fusion manually
To give you an idea of how to install Kodi add-ons from Fusion, we’ll use 1Channel Primewire as an example. This is a popular solution for streaming video content. However, it should be noted that this and other similar add-ons may include media that is subject to copyright. They may be blocked in some countries, or heavily monitored by copyright enforcers. Kodi is a legitimate application, but it is important to keep in mind the legal implications of using certain add-ons. If you decide to stream copyrighted content, it is advisable to use a VPN service to protect your internet traffic. A VPN applies encryption so your online activities won’t be accessible to others. In addition, VPNs allow you to change your IP address so if a Kodi add-on is blocked in your location, you will be able to connect to a server in a different country to bypass the restrictions.
- Click System on the Kodi home screen
- Select and Add-ons and then “Install from zip file”.
- Click “Fusion” and then go to kodi-repos and select English. You will be able to browse all the repositories in English.
- Click “repository.tknorris.release-x.x.x.zip”. A notification that says “Add-on enabled” will appear in the corner.
- Go back to the Add-ons menu in the System section and click “Install from repository”. In some versions, this will show as “Get add-ons”.
- Choose tknorris release repository, followed by video add-ons and 1Channel, then click Install. A notification that says “Add-on enabled” will appear.
Once you follow the above steps, 1Channel will be installed and you can access it from the home screen. Just go to Videos, then select Add-ons and 1Channel.
Indigo and Fusion Add-on Installer setup
We went through the manual method to install repositories and add-ons from Fusion. However, it is also possible to use a third-party tool to make things easier. Indigo is a great option to consider. This is how you can use it to install 1Channel.
- Click System on the Kodi home screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file and then “Fusion”. If you gave Fusion a different name during the installation, you just need to click on that name instead.
- Go to begin-here, select “plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip” and wait until you see a notification that says “add-on updated”.
- Go to the Kodi home screen and select Programs
- Go to Program add-ons, followed by Indigo and Add-on Installer
- You will see a large number of thumbnails available. You can click Video Add-ons, then select 1Channel Primewire and click it again on the next page to confirm the installation.
That’s it. Now that 1Channel is installed, you can access it from the home screen going to Videos, then Add-ons and select 1Channel. Kodi and Fusion Add-on installer feature search options.