Made in Canada, also known as MiC is an excellent live streaming addon for Kodi that focuses on offering access to top sports events. It supports different platforms including Mac, Windows and Android. It can be installed on any device on which you are running Kodi. If you want to watch sports events, Made in Canada IPTV is a top solution and here we will tell you how to install it on Kodi 17 Krypton, the current stable version of the leading media player.
Installing Made in Canada on Kodi 17.1 Krypton
- Launch Kodi Krypton, then click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner
- Go to System Settings, select Expert Mode and then Addons
- Ensure that Unknown Sources is enabled. If that is not the case, you won’t be able to install third-party add-ons.
- Once the warning box shows up, you just need to select Yes.
- Go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the Settings icon.
- Then, go to File Manager and select Add Source.
- Select None and then enter this path: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/
- You can name it as Colossus and then click OK
- Select Addons from the Kodi homescreen
- Select the Package Installer icon that appears at the top left corner
- Select Install from Zip file, then select Colossus
- Now, select repocolossus.zip and then install it
- Allow some time until the add-on enabled notification appears.
- Then, select Install from repository
- Select the Colossal Repo to open it.
- Select Video Add-ons, then select Made in Canada and then select Install
- Allow some time until the Made in Canada Addon Enabled shows up
- Go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the Addons tab that is on the left hand column.
- Now you will see all the video addon you have installed, including Made in Canada.
Installing Made in Canada on Kodi 16 Jarvis or earlier versions
Although Kodi Krypton is the current version that most people are using due to its stability, some people still haven’t updated their Kodi build. If you are still using Kodi Jarvis 16.1 or earlier, you can follow the below steps:
- 1. Go to System, then File Manager
2. Click Add Source and then select None. Enter this URL: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/
3. Select Done
4. Next, scroll down to the empty bar and enter: Colossus
5. Click Done and then select OK
6. From the home screen, go to System, then Settings and select Add-on
7. Select Install from Zip file, then Colossus
8. Select repocolossus.zip and install it
9. Allow some time until the add-on enabled notification
10. Next, select Install from repository
11. Select the Colossal Repo, then Video Addons
12. Choose Made in Canada and install it
13. From the Kodi home screen, select Videos, then Addons and finally, Made in Canada
Make sure that you use a VPN
In order to keep your privacy protected from eavesdroppers and your ISP, which may want to monitor your activities, it is very important that you use a VPN service. A VPN keeps you protected thanks to the fact that it applies encryption to your connection. When you connect to a VPN server, your real IP address is masked and your entire online traffic is encrypted. This gives you anonymity and privacy because others won’t be able to trace you and won’t have the chance to see what you are doing online. To prevent others from finding your identity or spying on you to see what websites you visit, read your conversations and more, it is always advisable to connect to a VPN, whether you use Kodi or not.
There are several VPN providers available in the market, but if you want the best possible experience, we recommend that you ensure that the option that you choose offers a high level of encryption, that is fast, easy to use, that doesn’t keep logs of your activities and that offers access to a good variety of servers. There are many options available in the market, but we recommend the below providers as they meet all the criteria we mentioned and they have a good track record protecting customers’ privacy and allowing them to enjoy access to content from around the world, regardless of the restrictions that they may face.
With the help of a VPN, you can overcome restrictions that prevent you from using certain Kodi add-ons or accessing the content that you want. If you face geographical restrictions because the content that you want to watch is only available in the UK and you live somewhere else, you just need to connect to a server in the UK and get an IP address from that location. This will enable you to appear as if you were connecting from that country, which in turn, helps you to unblock all the content that is available there. Here are the VPN providers that stand out thanks to their security, speeds and privacy protection.
ExpressVPN is without a doubt, one of the most important names in the VPN industry. It offers all the features needed to enjoy your favorite content securely and from anywhere in the world. ExpressVPN has desktop software and mobile apps that are easy to use, in addition, it offers access to servers in over 90 countries. When you use ExpressVPN, your activities are not logged.
NordVPN is known for the advanced security features that it supports. It allows you to enjoy your favorite content without putting your information at risk. There are over 500 servers in NordVPN’s network and they are located in over 60 countries. The advanced security functions include Tor over VPN and double encryption. NordVPN is a zero logs provider.
Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access is an affordable, easy to use and it also offers all the features that you need to bypass restrictions, without compromising the security of your data. You can connect to servers in over 30 countries and thanks to features like SOCKS5, you can enjoy good speeds to stream content. Private Internet Access doesn’t logs of your online activities.