How to Install Ola TV on Firestick & Stream Thousands of Free Channels
Relax TV is a great and one of the most popular streaming apps. However, unfortunately, Relax is no longer working and it seem like it would not be back for a very long time. Though that is the case, do not worry as there are some alternatives and one amazing and great alternative to Relax is Ola TV.
Ola TV, as mentioned above is a great live streaming service which comes with thousands of channels which users would definitely love and enjoy. Moreover, what is more impressive about this streaming service, is that it does not only show local channels from the US, it also provides a lot of different foreign countries such as India, Canada and UK.
Keep in mind that Ola is a third party application which means that this live streaming platform could not be accessed directly on Amazon Store. This means, if you would want to access the mentioned platform, you will have to download it through the use of a Downloader app. Moreover, you would also need to install Kshaw and Ludio Player as supporting apps. We understand how confusing this could be. Do not worry as through this article, we shall guide you and provide you a step-by-step installation process.
How to Install Ola TV on Firestick
- Go to the home screen of Firestick
- Go to the menu bar
- Go to the search bar
- Type Downloader
- Click on Downloader
- Follow screen instructions on how to install Downloader app
- Return back to home screen
- Access Firestick settings
- Click on My Fire TV option found at the bottom left
- Click on Developer Options
- Select install unknown apps
- Click Downloader
- Ensure it is turned on
- Open the Downloader app
- You will get couple of prompts (this is normal. Do not worry)
- Select text box and use the on-screen keypad olatv.net
- Click Go to download the Ola TV APK on Fire TV device
- Click install
- Follow the message or instructions as displayed by the app and you are done
Ola TV: Pros and Cons
Ola TV’s Pros:
- It comes with a lot of channels and content. In fact, it has more than 50,000 channels. Moreover, it has up to 12,000 live IPTV channels.
- It has an easy to navigate interface.
- It is safe and free. It is virus free as well.
- Compatible across major devices and platforms
Ola TV’s Cons:
- A bit difficult to install
- Is not best UX. Though the app comes with simple interface, it could be a little bit cluttered.
- Does not have customization option
- There are some inactive channels
- Lack of high quality sources
- It is ad supported
How to Install Kshaw and Ludio Player
- Open Downloader
- Type tv.aptoide.com
- Run Aptoide
- Search Kshaw and Ludio Player and install them.
How to Open Ola TV on Firestick
- Click on the home button of your remote until you see a new window
- Select Apps
- Look for Ola TV icon on the list provided. Click on it
- The main screen of Ola TV will appear
Using VPNs for Ola TV
Now that you have installed Ola TV, one of the most important thing is for you to have a VPN. This way you could and will be able to watch and stream Ola TV without restrictions. As we all know that internet connection could be monitored and restricted according to location, government, ISPs and could be susceptible to risks from malware and virus. Hence, for additional security, it is highly recommended to use and subscribe to a reliable and trustworthy VPN like ExpressVPN.
How to Install ExpressVPN
Installing ExpressVPN on Firestick is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps provided below:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN. If you are not sure about this VPN service provider, do not worry as they offer a guaranteed money back policy in case you are not satisfied with their services.
- Turn on your Firestick
- Click Find
- Select Search option
- Enter ExpressVPN
- Download ExpressVPN
- Open the app and enter your login credentials
- Click sign in
- Click Power icon and once you do this you will already be connected to a safe and secured connection.
Getting a VPN is a wise decision as it could provide you not only safety but also it allows you to bypass restrictions such as geographic restrictions imposed by streaming websites. We hope that through this article, you were able to get useful information which you could use as a guide on how to install Ola TV on your Firestick.