If you are an avid Kodi user, you probably known that this media player is ideal for sports fans who want to watch major events and stay up to date with the latest competitions and matches. One of the options that Kodi users who love sports can consider is sportsaccess.se. However, it is important to keep in mind that a paid account is required to be able to use the add-on. The investment is justified by the fact that SportsAccess offers amazing premium sources and it is a comprehensive solution to enjoy the latest events and exclusive live streams. It is in the same category of other leading sports add-ons such as Real Debrid and Easynews.
Before we check the installation guide, it is important to note that just like with other unofficial Kodi add-ons, you need to protect your privacy when using SportsAccess. With the help of a VPN, you will be able to keep your online data safe against eavesdropping and hacking. When you connect to a VPN, your entire internet traffic is encrypted, which means that others are not able to see what you are doing online. The content that you watch, your conversations and everything else you do when you are connected to the internet, will remain private. You will be able to access and stream your favorite sports events without putting your privacy at risk.
In addition, a VPN allows you to overcome restrictions so you will be able to enjoy more content, no matter where you are. Even if certain streams are not available in your location, or if you live in a country that implements heavy restrictions on the internet, you can enjoy online freedom with a VPN. You just need to connect to a server outside your country or region to get access to content that is restricted there. You can also access content that is only available in specific locations, like the United States. To make sure that you can take full advantage of what SportsAccess offers, make sure that you use a high quality VPN.
Additional considerations about SportsAccess
Keep in mind that since SportsAccess is not an official Kodi add-on, you can’t contact the Kodi team for support. You will need to log into sportsaccess.se to get help with your queries and any issues that may arise when you use the add-on. Now let’s go through the steps needed to install SportsAccess.
Installing SportsAccess Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi and from the home screen, hover the mouse over the System heading and select File Manager.
- Then, click on Add source.
- From there, you can click in the box and in the address field, enter this URL: http://repo.sportsaccess.se and then click Done.
- Then you need to give the file a name. You can call it SA and click OK.
- After it is added, return to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Select the Add-ons heading on the left and click on it.
- You will see five options there, select Install from zip file.
- Select SA, repository.sportsaccess.zip
- Allow some time and you will see an add-on enabled notification message letting you know that it is ready.
- Then, you need to click on Install from repository.
- Select the SportsAccess XMBC Addons. Then choose Video add-ons, SportsAccess and Install.
- Go back to home and go to Videos, then Add-ons> SportsAccess to access the addon.
Installing SportsAccess Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi and on the left side, select the Add-ons category.
- Then, click on the gear icon to go to settings. In the Add-ons category, you have to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position, if you haven’t done it already. You will see a message warning, you just need to click Yes.
- Now, go back to the home screen and select the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. Once you see the list, scroll down and click twice on Add source.
- After you do that, a box pop up that says Add file source will appear.
- Just click on the highlighted line that says . Then, you will be asked to enter the web address. Enter the URL exactly like this: http://repo.sportsaccess.se and press the Done button.
- Now you need to rename the media source. Enter SA and after that, click the OK button to add the source.
- After adding it, go back to the home screen, then choose Add-ons. You will see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Now you can click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Now you can click on SA, repository.sportsaccess.zip
- Allow some time and you will see a message letting you know that the add-on is enabled.
- Now you can click on Install from repository and choose SportsAccess XMBC Addons.
- Then, click on Install from repository and choose SportsAccess XBMC Addons.
- The next step is to select Video add-ons, then SportsAccess and finally, Install.
- Allow some time for the message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Go back home and then go to Add-Ons> SportsAccess to open the addon.