A live TV service, Nitro TV IPTV provides you access to about 6000 US channels and from other countries all over the world. With just $20 per month subscription fee, you will be able to stream and enjoy all your favorite cable TV channels.
Nitro TV IPTV Features:
- 2500 streams in HD
- 6000 channels
- Compatible with ExpressVPN
- Offers EPG and M3U
- Compatible with FireStick and Fire TV
- Access to various PPV events
- Allows MultiView streaming
Use a VPN
With governments, ISPs and third parties having the ability to monitor online activities including yours, and if you like streaming copyright content on your Fire TV, there is a possibility of you getting into trouble. In fact, your IP address is visible to anyone who wishes to see. With this, we highly recommend that you use a Virtual Private Network or VPN to hide your identity and current location.
We recommend ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is one of the most reliable VPN service providers. They offer fast and secure connection. It is also easy to install on Fire TV Stick. This VPN service provider offers a 30-day money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with their services.
Sign up for Nitro TV IPTV for FireStick and Other Devices
As mentioned above, Nitro TV IPTV is a paid service which means you will need to subscribe in order for you to be able to access your favorite channels. Here are some of the offered plans that Nitro TV IPTV offers:
- 1 month for two connections = $20
- 3 months and 1 month free for 2 connections = $60
- 5 months and 2 months free for 2 connections= $100
- 9 months and 3 months free for 2 connections = $180
- 1 month for 4 connections = $35
- 1 month for 8 connections = $50
They also offer one-day Nitro TV trial which you could test and check their services. Take note however, that their one-day trial is not offered for free which means you will need to pay about $4 for it.
Connections as mentioned in the list of plans above means the number of connections you could use simultaneously. Hence, if you choose $20 plan, you could watch it with two devices simultaneously at any time. Same goes with 4 connections, so on so forth.
Though it is more affordable and cheaper to get the longer plans, we recommend that you subscribe to the month to month basis as there is no guarantee as to how long third party services could last in the business and once they close down, you will not be able to claim any refund.
To sign up for a subscription plan, you would need to do the following:
- Choose new account
- Click add to cart
- Enter your billing details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Payment Option
- You will receive your login credentials through your email address
- Check all the information on the page and click on PayPal payment of PayPal Credit if you are using credit/debit card.
Install Nitro TV IPTV on FireStick
Third-party, Nitro TV IPTV is an IPTV service which needs to gain special permission from FireStick for you to be able to install. To do this you will need to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources and to do this, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Power up your FireStick
- Go to Settings from home screen
- Select My Fire TV
- Click Developer Options
- Once you see Apps from Unknown Source, click it only if it is turned off.
- You will see a prompt, turn it on and click continue
Nitro TV IPTV Installation Steps
Here is a step by step guide on how to install Nitro TV IPTV app to your Amazon Fire TV/ FireStick device. This service is usually being sideloaded, hence, you would need an app that could help you with sideloading. Hence, we would need to install a Downloader app first.
- Go to your home screen ( FireStick)
- Select Search found on the top left corner
- Type Downloader app
- Select and click on it.
- Click Downloader app icon
- Click Download option
- Click open to start the downloader
- Get rid of all the prompts
- Click on http://
- Type http://bit/ly/nitrous18d
- Click Go
- Wait for Nitro TV APK to download
- Once downloading is done, click install
- Once installation is done, you will see app message
- Open and start using the app
- Click Done
- Go back to the downloader app and delete APK file
- Click Delete
- Click delete again
How to use Nitro TV IPTV on FireStick
Now that your FireStick or Fire TV is ready to stream, but, before you start, we highly recommend that you use a VPN. As mentioned above, we highly recommend that you use ExpressVPN which is considered as the fastest and most secure VPN and before you start using your Fire Stick/ Fire TV, here’s how to use ExpressVPN.
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN
- Turn on your Fire TV/Stick
- Select Search option found on the extreme left
- Type Expressvpn on the search bar
- Select ExpressVPN
- Click Download
- Open the app
- Enter your credentials
- Click Sign in
- Click on the power icon. This will connect you to a VPN server.
Your FireStick is now secured. Once you are connected to a VPN, you could now access your Apps and Channels.
- Go to home screen of your FireStick
- Select your apps and channels
- Click see all
- Go to the bottom of the page and click Nitro TV IPTV
- Click menu button, click on the three lines and click move on the popup menu. Drag it to the top row. This will put your app on your home screen.
Exploring Nitro TV IPTV app on Firestick
- Launch the app after it gets installed.
- Click allow
- Enter your username and password
- Click log in.
- Once NitroTV app has downloaded all the channels, click next if you wish to check the guide
- Click close if you wish to go to the main screen.
Three main screen options of Nitro TV IPTV app:
- Multiview- you will be able to view multiple channels all at the same time
- Live TV- you could explore channel categories
- Favorites- you will be able to browse your marked favorite channels
How to use Multi-View Feature of Nitro TV IPTV
- Click Multiview option found on the main screen
- Click the screen layout of your choice
- Click on the slot where you would want to stream a channel
- Look for the channel you would like to watch
- Select another slot and choose another channel
Important factors and things you would need to know before using Multi-view feature:
- You will be able to stream up to 4 channels simultaneously
- Each and every channel will consume data separately. Hence, you would need a high quality fast speed connection.
- The number of channels you could watch depends on the number of connections your plan offers.
It is unfortunate that Nitro TV has been taken down due to a lawsuit and there have no indications nor announcements if and when Nitro TV will work again but until then, once they offer their services again, you could check and follow our guide featured above.