Since the launching of CyberGhost, they have been continuously developing and improving their services, product/s, features and performance. One of the developments with CyberGhost is their custom app for Amazon Firestick/Fire TV users. This is amazing news as it has been long that Virtual Private Network service providers have been trying to find a workaround to be able to access Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.
With CyberGhost, all you have to do is install the VPN on your firestick and get connected in less than 5 minutes. All you need is a CyberGhost username and a password and you are good to go.
How to Install CyberGhost on Firestick?
To install and connect CyberGhost on Firestick, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Fire TV device
- Go to the top menu.
- Select Search
- Type CyberGhost
- Tap on CyberGhost VPN
- Tap on Get icon. This will download CyberGhost app.
- Open the app
- Enter your CyberGhost username and password
- Tap connect. This will connect you to CyberGhost network.
- Tap on the best location dropdown.
- Select any server location by tapping on it.
- Set server location as your favorite for future use.
How to Use CyberGhost with Kodi on Firestick?
If you have kodi on your Fire TV device, you could connect to CyberGhost VPN to ensure your privacy. All you have to do is open your CyberGhost app and connect to a preferred server location. If you are new to Kodi, just follow the steps below and enjoy.
1. Install Downloader app.
2. Go to settings
3. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
4. Open the downloader app 5. Type in https://kodi.tv/download in the URL box
6. Go to Android builds
7. Select 64-bit version for newer Firestick
8. If you have an older version of Fire TV device, we recommend that you use and select 32-bit version.
9. Once you are downloading the file/s, scroll the bottom of the page
10. Tap install
11. Once installation is complete, open the Kodi app.
Take note that when you first launch CyberGhost app on Fire TV, its default to connect to the best location. This means, the app will determine the best server based on your current location. Though this is ideal, you might want to access other content and/or channels that are not accessible to the server location where you are currently connected. Hence, we recommend to choose your preferred server location by tapping the best location dropdown and choose from the full server list of CyberGhost.
Best for streaming- Denmark, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Poland, Germany, Romania, United Kingdom, Spain and United States.
Streaming sites which you could unblock using VPN service/s:
- Netflix – Denmark, France, Germany, US and UK
- BBX iPlayer (UK)
- Amazon Prime (US)
- YouTube (Canada, Germany, US)
- Sky (UK)
- TF1 (France)
- ZDF (Germany)
Other popular channels which you could unblock through the use of CyberGhost: CBS, ESPN, Fox, Sportify, Pandora and NBC.