PureVPN has a 31-day money back guarantee. Does this mean it is and has the same concept of refund? Hence, to be able to answer, we tested PureVPN’s money back guarantee to the test. Fortunately, we did not encounter any hassles even with the negative reputation of trying to get refunds. PureVPN was able to return the money back in a reasonable time and in a quick manner.
With that said, if you would like to try PureVPN, then this guide is perfect for you – How to cancel and get a refund?
Cancel PureVPN subscription
- Go to PureVPN.com
- Click Live Chat support
- Request for a refund
- Provide reason for cancellation
- Give your email address
- Once you receive a confirmation email, verify and you are done.
Step by Step Cancelation of PureVPN
There are two ways to cancel PureVPN subscription. The first method is through VPN’s chat support and the other way is through member’s section.
First Method- through Chat Support
- Go to PureVPN.com
- Click on live chat support. You will see this at the bottom right corner portion.
- Chat with their support agent and ask him or her to cancel your PureVPN account.
- The support agent will request for your reason for cancellation of membership.
- Provide your answer and valid email address to the support agent.
- After the support representative checks all details, he or she will let you know if your request for refund is approved or denied within a specific designated time period.
- You will receive a confirmation once your refund has been processed.
Second Method – Member’s Section
If you are uncomfortable using PureVPN’s chat support, this second option is the perfect way for you:
- Login to the member’s area using your credentials that you used when you purchased a subscription
- Once you have logged in, access the cancellation form.
- Once you are done filling out the cancellation form and has submitted it, PureVPN will follow up your cancelation request
How is the cancellation process?
The cancellation process of PureVPN is pretty straight forward and quick. Even with the turnaround time is about 5 to 7 days, they have managed to give it back the next day. Another thing about PureVPN that you would appreciate and like is they do not ask a lot of questions.
PureVPN Cancel Auto-renewal
If you are forgetful in terms of renewing subscription, PureVPN’s auto-renewal feature comes very handy. However, if you wish to disable the auto renewal and use their services for 31 days without reoccurring charges, you may do so.
How to Cancel Automatic Renewal of PureVPN
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Navigate to Profile
- Go to My Money and click update option beside my pre-approved payments.
- Select payment that is associated with PureVPN
- Click Cancel.
What is next after you cancelled your account?
Though you have cancelled your PureVPN account and would wish to check other VPN services and switch, we recommend for you to check the affordable VPN – Surfshark. It comes with about 1000 plus servers located all over the world, kill switch, security protocols and encryption. It could also unblock geo-restricted sites. Moreover, Surfshark also works amazingly in China. Aside from that, it could also allow you to connect and access Netflix US, BBC iPlayer, HBO and other services. Surfshark is offered as low as $1.99 per month.
We hope we were able to help you through the guide that we have written above.