Earlier this year, Gameloft launched Modern Combat Versus, but only in Philippines and players from other countries were unable to unlock the game. This prompted a large number of people to look for ways to get an Apple ID in Philippines in order to be able to download the app, which is only available for iOS. In order to help you to get access to Modern Combat Versus and other apps that are only available in Philippines App Store, we will tell you how to create an Apple ID from that country, without having to use a credit card. Before getting started, get ready the following; your iOS device, an email address and an address, zip code and phone number in the Philippines. You can get this data from a random generator online. Now let’s go through the steps to get your Apple ID in the Philippines.
How to create a secondary Apple ID in Philippines
Creating an Apple ID in Philippines is not that complicated and it is better that you create your own Apple ID there, instead of sharing someone else’s Apple ID as this involves some security issues. It is also possible to buy an Apple ID from Philippines, but you can try first following these steps:
1. Log out of your Apple ID and then select a free app to download and install on your iOS device. Select the option to download the app via Create New Apple ID.
2. Select the region as Philippines and tap on Cancel to return to the App Store. This is the step needed to access the Philippines App Store. If this is not done, you won’t see the “None” option in payment info.
3. Select a free app to install. Then tap Create New Apple ID, enter the email address, password and agree to the Terms.
4. Enter name, date of birth and set the security questions and answers.
5. Select “None” so that you can register the Philippines Apple ID without using a credit card.
6. You need to enter the correct billing address. As previously mentioned, you can try a random generator or try details such as the below:
Street: 8139 Dr. A. Santos Avenue San Dionisio
City: Paranaque City
Phone: 63 2 8267378
As a tip, you can try the following tools to find an address and check the provinces in the Philippines: Use Google Maps to find addresses or try https://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com and select Philippines.
7. Once you have created the Apple ID, go to your email to verify that the process was completed. Log in to the Apple ID once again and download free apps from the Phillipines App Store.
The above simple steps will allow you to create a Philippines Apple ID without having to use a credit card. All you need to do is to follow the process and then you will be able to download many free apps from the App Store. If you have issues connecting to the Philippines App Store due to geo-location restrictions, you can try a VPN that have servers in that country. The options we recommend are: PureVPN, ExpressVPN, VPNArea and VyprVPN.