FEN is a Kodi video add-on located in the Tikipeter Repository.
Sections include Movies, TV shows, Music, Search, Furk, Easy-news, Favorites, Subscriptions, Watched, In Progress, and more.
For your privacy it is advisable to use a VPN with Kodi. We recommend ExpressVPN for speed and value.
Name: Tikipeter Repository
How To Install FEN Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://tikipeter.github.io/
- In the next box down name it tikipeter and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select tikipeter
- Click repository.tikipeter-0.0.3.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Tikipeter Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click FEN
- Click Install
For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK