SALTS stands for Stream All the Sources and as the name suggests, this unofficial Kodi addon will allow to enjoy an (almost) unlimited video streaming experience. SALTS has become a popular alternative for Genesis and other streaming solutions that are not being supported anymore. SALTS gives you the chance to stream TV shows and movies from an incredible variety of sources. SALTS checks multiple lists of links, searching for content that you can stream on Kodi. SALTS features library integration and it lets you keep track of the content that you have watched. You can also sync the content to the Kodi video library. In addition, Kodi offers support for Real-Debrid, which is a premium downloader that allows you to stream content with high quality. In this guide, you will find out how to install SALTS Kodi 17 addon on Nvidia Shield, Mac, Windows, Chromecast and Android TV box.
How to install SALTS Kodi 17 Addon on Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi Krypton and then select the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Go to System Settings, then select Expert Mode, followed by Addons.
- Make sure that Unknown Sources is enabled. This will allow you to install third-party addons.
- Once the warning box appears, select Yes.
- Then, go back to the Kodi homescreen and click the Settings icon.
- Next, go to File Manager and select Add Source.
- Select None and enter this path exactly as it appears here: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff
- You can name it as kodistuff and click OK.
- Select Addons from the Kodi homescreen.
- Then click on the Package Installer Icon that appears at the top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip file and then kodistuff.
- Choose repository.smash-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Allow some time until the add-on enabled notification appears.
- Then, select install from repository and select the Smash Repository to open it.
- Select Video add-ons, then SALTS and select install
- Allow some time until the SALTS Addon Enabled notification shows up.
- Then, return to the Kodi homescreen and choose the Addons tab from the column on the left hand side. Now you should see all the video addons that you have installed, including SALTS.
How to install SALTS without Fusion
- Launch Kodi and then select the Settings icon located in the top left corner.
- Go to System Settings, select Expert Mode and then Addons.
- Unknown Sources has to be enabled so that you can install third-party addons.
- A warning will pop-up and when it does, click Yes.
- Return to the Kodi homescreen and select the Settings icon.
- Go to File Manager, select Add Source.
- Now, type this address: https://cazwall.com/repo/
- It can be named as Cazwall.
- After it is installed, you can go back to the home screen.
- Then go to Addon and select Install from .zip file
- Select Cazwall, then Repository, followed by v7 and addons.
- Next, install this repository: repository.simplycaz-1.0.1.zip
- Allow some time until the add-on enabled notification is displayed.
- Then, select install from repository
- Select Simply Caz repository and open it
- Select Video Add-ons and then Stream All the Sources, after that, press install.
- Allow some time until the SALTS Addon Enabled notification appears
- Then, return to the Kodi homescreen and choose the Addons tab from the column on the
Why do you need a VPN for SALTS?
We have gone through the steps needed to install SALTS. While this is a very practical add-on, it is not completely safe to use. Keep in mind that the content that you can access through this addon is mostly pirated. This could land you in trouble with copyright owners and even law enforcement. You are better off choosing a paid streaming service that has been authorized by the content owners. However, if you are not able to get this and you are considering SALTS and similar Kodi add-ons, we strongly advise you to use a VPN service. VPNs are not only useful to protect your privacy and keep you anonymous when you are streaming or downloading content. They protect your entire traffic from eavesdroppers and hackers. VPNs are useful security tools that keep your information protected, even when you use public WiFi hotspots. Here is a list of the VPNs that are worth considering due to the high security that they offer, the great speeds supported and varied selection of servers available.left hand.
19. That is all, now you should see a list of all the addns installed, including SALTS.
Regardless of the service that you select, the sign up process is very similar. First, you need to select a VPN, then register and get a subscription. After that, you will be able to download and install the VPN app on your device. Once you launch the VPN, you can connect to a VPN server to mask your IP address and encrypt your connection. With a VPn, you will be able to overcome restrictions and enjoy access to a greater selection of content from all over the world.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs in the market due to the excellent software that it offers, its fast speed and the high security that is applied to protect your connection. You can enjoy anonymity and privacy, and at the same time, you can overcome restrictions and have flexibility to enjoy the content that you want. ExpressVPN doesn’t keep logs of your internet activities.
NordVPN uses strong encryption to defend your internet traffic from threats like hacking. It can also keep your activities private with the help of advanced features like Tor over VPN and double encryption. NordVPN is based in Panama and it doesn’t keep logs at all, which makes it an excellent choice for people who are mainly concerned about privacy.
IPVanish provides amazing speeds, which makes it the perfect choice for streaming content. On top of that, IPVanish uses a high level of encryption to protect your internet traffic. You can evade restrictions and enjoy access to all the content that you want, without putting your privacy at risk. IPVanish is also a no logs provider.