Bennu is a fork of Phoenix that offers all the advantages that made the original version so popular. When Phoenix stopped working, many fans were disappointed but thankfully, Bennu brings this Kodi addon back to life. Bennu can be installed on Windows, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi and other platforms. Bennu gives you access to a lot of content, including major Hollywood productions and the most watched TV shows at the moment. However, it is very important to keep in mind that most of the content that can be accessed via Bennu is infringing copyright. In some countries, streaming videos without the required authorization from copyright owners is against the law. If you watch a movie or an episode of a TV show via Bennu, your ISP may be contacted by copyright holders and you may end up receiving a warning.
While it would be best to stay away from pirated content, the final decision is yours. In some countries it is not possible to access paid services that offer a good selection of entertainment and in some cases, the subscriptions are very expensive. This is why many people have opted for Kodi addons. Protecting your privacy is always a good idea, but it is even more important when you use Bennu and similar addons. Many people have chosen VPNs as their preferred solution to protect their internet traffic and prevent third parties from seeing what they are doing online. Connecting to a VPN hides your activities from others by encrypting your connection. Your activities won’t be visible to others and you will be able to overcome restrictions. This is thanks to the fact that a VPN also changes your IP address.
A VPN can be installed on your computer or mobile device, meaning that you can enjoy security at home or on the go. With the help of a VPN, you will be able to get around restrictions since your real IP address is disguised. Others won’t be able to trace your identity or monitor your activities. A VPN allows you to defeat geographical restrictions and it is also an effective tool to bypass ISP throttling. This is a practice that slows down your connection, preventing you from enjoying a good streaming experience. Since a VPN hides your activities, your ISP won’t be able to see what you are doing online and this makes it practically impossible for them to slow down your connection. Setting up a VPN on your device is not complicated since must providers offer dedicated software that can be installed in just a few minutes.
How to install Bennu on Kodi 17
You can install Bennu on Kodi, following the steps below:
- Start by opening Kodi Krypton, then click on the Settings icon, which is located on the top left corner.
- Go to System Settings, then Expert Mode and select Addons. You need to make sure that Unknown Sources is enabled so that you can install third-party add-ons.
- Once the warning box appears, select Yes.
- Return to the Kodi homescreen and click on Settings. Then go to File Manager and select Add Source.
- Choose None and then enter this path: http://mediarepos.net/tco/
- You can name it as Media Repo and select OK.
- Select Addons from the Kodi homescreen. Then select the Package Installer Icon, which is located at the top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip file and then Media Repo.
- Select repository.colossus-x-x-x.zip and then install it. Allow some time until the add-on enabled notification appears.
- Select Install from repository. Then select the Colossal Repo and open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons and then select Bennu and any other addon that you want to setup, then select install.
- Allow some time until the Bennu Addon Enabled notification appears.
- Go back to the Kodi homescreen, then select the Addons tab, which is on the left hand column.
- You should see there all the video addons that you have installed, including Bennu.
How to install Bennu on Kodi 16 Jarvis
Kodi Krypton is the current, stable version of KOdi, but some people are still using Kodi Jarvis.
- Start by going to System, then File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Select None and then enter this: http://mediarepos.net/tco/
- Click Done, then scroll to the empty bar and enter Media Repo. Then select OK.
- From the home screen, go to System, then Settings and Add-ons.
- Select Install from Zip file, then Media Repo
- Select repository.colossus-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Allow some time until the add-on enabled notification shows up.
- Then, select Install from repository
- Now you need to select the Colossal Repo and then Video Addons
- Choose Bennu or Covenant, then install it.
- Select Videos, then Addons and Bennu from the Kodi homescreen.