Pulse CCM is a build that any Kodi user should consider getting. This popular solution works with several platforms including Android, iOS, Mac and Windows. In other words, if you can run Kodi Krypton on your device, you will be able to get Pulse CCM on it as well. Pulse CCM as become a favorite among Kodi fans thanks to the variety of addons included. In this article, we will go through the steps needed to install Pulse CCM on Kodi Krypton. After following the instructions, you will be able to enjoy a vast selection of content that includes TV shows, sports streams and of course, movies.
How to install Pulse CCM on Kodi Krypton
Krypton, also known as Kodi 17 is the current version of Kodi. Although Kodi 18 or Kodi Leia has been recently released, Krypton is the most stable version available at the moment. In order to get Pulse CCM on Kodi Krypton, you just need to follow the below steps:
- Open Kodi
- Click on the Settings icon, which is located on the top left corner
- Go to System Settings, then Expert Mode and finally, Addons
- Ensure that you enable Unknown Sources. If this is not enabled, you won’t be able to install third-party addons.
- Once the warning box appears, you just need to click Yes.
- Then, you need to go to File Manager and then select Add Source.
- Next, select None and enter this path: http://ares-repo.eu/
- You can name it as Ares and then select OK.
- Now, select Addons from the Kodi homescreen
- Click on the Package Installer Icon that is located at the top left of the screen
- Then, select Install from Zip File, then Ares and finally repository.aresproject ->repository.aresproject.zip
- You will need to allow some time for the Ares Wizard Enabled notification box to show up.
- Then, you need to select Install from Repo, followed up by Program addons, Ares Wizard and Install. This will start the download and installation process.
- Then, you need to go to My addons, then Program Addons.
- Select Ares Wizard and browse Builds.
- Then you can select Pulse
- You can use your phone to scan the QR code that is on the screen. Once you do that, you will get a 4-digit code that is needed to finish the installation process and get Pulse CCM on Kodi. It is also possible to get the free pin by accessing this link: https://ares-project.uk/threads/ares-build-beta-download-code.6224/
- Next, click on Enter Pin and type the 4-digit code that you previously got.
- The next step is to select Pulse CCM Krypton to download and install the build.
- When the Pulse CCM installation is done, you will be asked to close Kodi. Just click OK.
- Open the Kodi app once more. That is all, now you have Pulse CCM build installed and can start using it right away.
Using a VPN with Kodi
Now you know what you need to do to be able to install Kodi Krypton on Pulse CCM, but one thing that should be noted is that to get the bets out of this build and other Kodi solutions, it is important to use a VPN service. This technology protects your internet traffic from eavesdroppers and helps you to overcome restrictions. You can connect to servers all over the world to disguise your IP address and location. When you use a VPN, your activities and protected from eavesdroppers. Without a VPN, your ISP, hackers, corporations and the government can monitor your activities. However, if you connect to a VPN first, all your online activities are protected with encryption.
If you are using public WiFi hotspots, a VPN is particularly important as these networks are not very strong when it comes to security. If you use a VPN, you can stop others from getting access to your traffic and spying on you, or stealing your personal data. Plus, a VPN also allows you to keep your identity protected. If you are streaming videos via Kodi addons and don’t want your ISP or others to see what content you access, a VPN will be your best ally since the encryption that is used, scrambles all the data, making it impossible for others to read your conversations, see what websites you visit or anything else.
While security is a crucial reason to use a VPN, it is not the only one. For Kodi users, the fact that a VPN can help them to bypass geographical restrictions is one of the main advantages. No matter where you are, you can access the content that you really want with a VPN. For instance, if you want to access content using an addon that is only available in the United States, you just need to connect to a VPN server in that country and you will get a US IP address, which will give you access to all the apps, addons and websites that are available in that location. If you start looking for VPN services, you will find that there are many options available. However, we recommend that you go for a well-established, reliable solution like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Private Internet Access or IPVanish.
We showed you the steps to install Pulse CCM on Kodi. The process is simple and it will allow you to get this popular build on any platform that supports Kodi. Just keep in mind that using a VPN is the best way to protect your internet traffic from eavesdroppers and enjoy a safe and versatile streaming experience.