How to install USTVNow Plus Addon on Kodi
US TV channels are known for offering a great variety of entertainment and some of the most popular TV shows in the world are offered by American TV networks. The problem is that those who live outside the United States, or who are currently travelling abroad may not have the chance to access their favorite content as it is only available in the US. However, thanks to USTVNow Plus, you can watch leading TV channels, no matter where you are. This is a convenient Kodi add-on that lets you watch US TV channels so that you don’t miss any of the shows you love, even if you are in a different country.
USTVNow is a practical option for US American expats who want to enjoy content of major networks like NBC, FOX, ABC, PBS and CBS. This IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service gives you the chance to access a great list of channels through a basic free account. If you want to enjoy even better performance and more entertainment options, you can opt for USTVNow Plus, which enables you to get updates faster and to test out their functionality, before the changes are implemented in the Official Release.
Using USTVNow Plus Kodi Add-on in a secure way
With USTVNow Plus, you can enjoy US content with ease and convenience. The add-on gives users the possibility of streaming and watching live TV, movies, TV shows and a lot more. The problem is that if you stream content via third-party Kodi add-ons like USTVNow, you can face blocks and issues with your ISP and copyright holders. Since the sources used to gather the content are not authorized to offer the copyright content that they support, the use of third-party Kodi add-ons can get you in trouble. This is something that you need to keep in mind if you decide to use these streaming solutions. Your IP address can be used to trace your identity and your ISP can monitor your activities.
If you want to keep your privacy protected when using Kodi add-ons or any other applications or services, it is important that you use a VPN. This will keep your online traffic encrypted, preventing others from monitoring your activities. Since your real IP address is hidden, it will practically impossible to trace you. VPNs encrypt your entire online traffic and then send it through an encrypted tunnel. Your real IP address is masked and replaced with the IP of the server you are connected to. Since usually, VPNs offer shared IPs, which means that many people are using the same IP address at the same time, it will be almost impossible to find your identity.
VPNs also allow you to solve other issue that can affect your streaming experience with Kodi add-ons and that is blocks. Due to the nature of these add-ons, many ISPs block access to the sources from which the content is obtained. You may experience issues when you try to stream as some options are subject to geographical restrictions. The good news is that this can be solved with a VPN since it lets you get a different IP address, even from another country. This means that you don’t need to be actually in the US to appear as if you are there and get a US IP address, which gives you access to content available in that country. It is important to use a reliable and secure VPN that offers good speeds. The main options that we recommend are ExpressVPN, IPVanish, NordVPN, PIA and PureVPN. They don’t keep logs of your activities and allow you to enjoy a secure, versatile streaming experience.
How to install USTVNow
Here is what you need to do in order to install USTVNow PLus on Kodi.
- Open Kodi and click on the setting icon on your home screen
- Open File Manager on the next screen
- Click on the Add source to add repository file
- You will see a dialog box that opens up on the next screen. Click twice on None option.
- Then add the path for the repository. To do this, type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag as the address. Then click Done.
- You can enter the name you want for the repository file. It is possible to select any name.
- Press ESC on your computer to go back to home screen. Then, tap on add-ons. On the top left corner of your screen, you will see an icon like unzipper. Click it.
- Click on Install from Zip file. Then select the file name that you used in step 6.
- Select your Kodi version. The latest one is Krypton.
- Select all on the next screen and then select OK.
- Select again the name entered in step 6 kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip. Then tap OK.
- After the zip file has finished installing, you will see a notification in your screen letting you know that the repository has been installed and that you can start sing it.
- Once USTVNow Plus is installed, you will be able to start using it to stream TV shows and movies without putting your privacy at risk.