If you are a huge fan of MMA, you probably don’t want to miss any fight or special events. Well, in this article, you will find a guide that will take you through every step of the process so that you can install Planet MMA (UFC Finest) Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton. This is an amazing solution that brings you all the action of the UFC so if you are already using Kodi, make sure that you don’t miss the chance to install Planet MMA. Here, you will find out more about the steps needed to complete the installation.
With this addon, you will be able to watch the content that you love with high quality and on-demand. The options available with Planet MMA include UFC, MMA, TUF, UFC Fight Night, BJJ Events, Fights SPotlight, Fighters Collection, Contender Series, Top Ten, Fight Night Live, UFC Retro, Pioneers of MMA, Soundwaves, Learning Technique and much more. There is a lot of entertainment available so if you want to get the ultimate MMA/UFC experience, this is the addon that you need to get. Let’s take a look at the steps that you need to follow to complete the installation process and start enjoying fights, the latest updates and more.
How to install Planet MMA Addon
- Start by opening Kodi and selecting Settings
- Then go to File Manager
- Select Add source
- Choose None and enter the following URL: http://repo.lookingglass.rocks then just click OK.
- Enter a name, in this case, you can use Looking Glass. Then click OK.
- Go to Home Screen, select Add-ons and then select Addon Browser
- Choose Install from zip file
- Select Looking Glass repository.lookingglass.zip
- Allow some time for the Add-ons enabled notification to appear
- Select Install from Repository
- Select the Looking Glass repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Install
- Allow some time for Add-on Enabled notificatioion
- That is all. You can find the Planet MMA Addon under Video Addons. Now you are ready to start enjoying all the action of MMA fights.
Accessing content via Kodi add-ons like Planet MMA comes with some challenges. One of them is that you may struggle to find a stream since some sources are blocked. This is because the content that you can access through third-party Kodi add-ons is copyrighted. ISPs place blocks to prevent access to this content and copyright holders focus their energy on shutting down these sources. In addition to having problems to find a stream, you may face fines or at least, legal warnings. While we don’t condone unauthorized access to copyrighted material, if you decide to use these add-ons, you need to ensure that your internet traffic is protected.
The best solution is using a VPN service. It combines security and the chance to get around restrictions so that you can stream content without issues. VPNs add encryption to your internet connection, which will prevent others from seeing what you are doing. Apart from giving you privacy, a VPN disguises your IP address, allowing you to enjoy content anonymously and at the same time, it lets you access content that is not available in your location. Some of the best VPN services available are ExpressVPN, IPVanish and NordVPN.