How to install Catoal add-on Kodi 17 Krypton
Catoal is the right choice for people who want entertainment in Spanish, but even if you are not a Spanish speaker, there are good reasons to install Catoal. This kodi add-on offers content in different languages and it also features an extensive IPTV section with a lot of great options. Just make sure that you have the Unknown Source box selected because this is required to be able to install third-party add-ons. To help you to start enjoying all the content that Catoal can offer, we will present the steps required to install this add-on and enhance your Kodi streaming experience.
Installing Catoal addon Kodi 17 Krypton
- Click the System icon, from the main menu at the top left
- Now click File Manager
- Click Add source on the left and then click NONE
- Enter this URL http://catoal.org/
- Name it Catoal or any name you prefer. Then click OK
- Make sure that everything is correct and then click OK
- Return to the main menu and select Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Install from zip file. You will see a box that pops open. Here, select Kodimex.
- Then select Video addons. Then find and click repository.catoal-1.0.2.zip
- Allow some time for the Repository to download and popup at the top right Installed
- Allow some time for the Repository to be downloaded and popup at the top right Installed.
- Select Catoal repository and then Video Add-ons.
- Click Catoal 5.4.0
- Select Install and you will see the Add-on Installed pop up.
- Once it is downloaded and installed, you will find it in Kodi’s Video add-on section
Make sure that you use a VPN
In order to get around the restrictions that may affect your streaming experience and enjoy the best possible experience with Catoal, it is advisable to use a VPN service. With a VPN, you can bypass geographical blocks, censorship, network restrictions and anything else that could prevent you from enjoying a wider selection of content. You can access content that is not available in your location. VPNs are convenient solutions to take your streaming experience to the next level since it lets you overcome blocks. In addition, a VPN protects your internet traffic as it encrypts your data, which means that everything that you do online will remain private. You can stream content without putting your privacy at risk, or worrying about security issues.