How to fix SportsDevil not Working Error on Kodi
Sportsdevil is a popular Kodi add-on loved by sports fans. However, it is possible to experience issues with it and in that case, you are probably looking for a solution. Thankfully, there is a way to fix things when SportsDevil is constantly up and down and it can be difficult to find the working repo for Sportsdevil addon. The majority of Kodi users may face an error stating sportsdevil no stream available, Check the log for more information or web request failed.
The good news is that there are new repos that offer the latest Sportsdevil version to solve these common errors while you are streaming sportsdevil on Fire Stick, Kodi and Android. You may need to try multiple repos before you find one that works for you. One thing that is very important to consider is that you need to use a VPN service. This technology will protect your privacy and security, allowing you to enjoy a safe experience when you are connected to the internet. With a VPN, your entire traffic is protected and not even your ISP will be able to see what you are up to. VPNs are also needed in case add-ons like Sportsdveil are blocked in your location. VPNs hide your real IP address and allow you to overcome restrictions. ExpressVPN is one of the best choices thanks to the speed, high security and vast selection of servers that it offers.
How to install SportsDevil on Kodi and solve SportsDevil not working error
If you are coming across issues when you are trying to install SportsDevil, you can follow the below easy steps to fix them and install the addon successfully.
- Launch Kodi
- Click on Setting, which is the gear icon located on the top left.
- Go to File Manager and click on Add Source. Then select None
- Enter this repo URL: http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc/ then name it as XVBMC and click OK.
- Return to home screen and select Add-ons
- From the top left, click Package Installer
- Click Install from zip file and select XVBMC
- Select repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip and allow some time for the installation pop up to appear on the top right.
- Then, click Install from repository
- Select XVBMC and go to Video Add-ons. Select Sportsdevil to complete the installation process.
- Keep in mind that after the installation, you have to do one setting to make sure that it runs correctly from both repository.
- Go to Add-ons> My add-ons> VideoPlayer InputStream
- Allow both options InputStream Adaptive/RTMP Input, if it is not already enabled.
- You also need to update to the latest version available.
How to fix SportsDevil not working Error with this Repo
If the above repo (XvBMC) url doesn’t work with Sporstdevil, you can try this:
- Launch Kodi, select Settings, then File Manager, Add Source and Select None.
- Enter URL http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ click OK and enter ZT as the name
- Return to home and select Add-ons
- Launch Package Installer option from top left
- Click on Install from zip file and select ZT
- Select repository.zt-5.0.zip and allow some time for the installation pop up to appear
- Click on Install from repository and select Zero Tolerance Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons and select SportsDevil. Then click Install.
- Locate it in Add-ons, then Video Add-ons
How to watch the best sports on Kodi
Apart from Sportsdevil, there are other Kodi add-ons that allow you to stay up to date with your favorite sports and watch all the major events. You can try Fox Sports Go, cCloud TV, Kick Off, iPlayer WWW and NBCSN. These add-ons offer the best content for fans of football, hockey, racing, basketball and many other sports.
If you are unable to run Sportsdevil on Kodi, there are other addons that you can try. Below, you will find some good sports addons for live streaming.
- Sports365 – available from http://dom.vizavi.pl/kodi repository
- Rising Tides – available from http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository
- Evil King Sports – available from http://www.androidaba.com/addons repository
- PureSports – available from http://archive.org/download/purerepo repository
It is possible to install Sportsdevil following the above guides, and you can also solve issues when the add-on is not working as it should on Kodi. Remember that using a VPN will allow you to enjoy a secure and private experience with Kodi. It is a solution that also gives you access to a greater selection of content since it helps you to overcome restrictions.