Kodi holds a prominent place in the wold of streaming, but it is not the only option available. If you would like to see what else is on offer, one of the solutions that you need to check is Terrarium TV, an Android app that lets you watch movies and TV shows without cost. You can install it not only on Android smartphones and tablets, but also on other devices like iPad, computers running Windows and Amazon Fire TV Stick. Here we will take a look at how you can install Terrarium TV and enjoy the advantages that it offers.
What is the main difference between Terrarium TV app and Kodi?
Both Kodi and Terrarium TV app offer the possibility of streaming content for free. Although Terrarium TV is a good alternative, the truth is that in terms of features and performance, Kodi maintains the lead. Kodi can give you a versatile experience thanks to the varied selection of Add-ons available. Terrarium TV focuses on TV shows and movies, while Kodi gives you the chance to watch sports, news and more.
Main Terrarium TV app features
Terrarium TV app offers the chance of streaming content when you are online and also when you are not connected to the internet. You can also select the language you prefer and add subtitles when needed. Terrarium TV app also stands out for offering movies in 4k resolution and it is compatible with different platforms including Windows, iOS, Fire TV Stick and of course, Android. Its database offers content in multiple genres such as Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy, Romance and Horror. Terrarium TV app doesn’t host the content itself but it comes with a search engine that lets you find links to the content you want to stream. It is important to keep in mind that some of the content available may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is advisable to avoid accessing pirated content, but even if you don’t, you need to protect your privacy and identity with the help of a VPN. The services listed below offer strong protection thanks to their advanced technology and they will also allow you to access content fast and without hassle.
ExpressVPN (Read Our Review)
Fast, secure and effective, the service that you get from ExpressVPN is one of the best available. You can connect to servers in 94 countries and enjoy protection for your traffic with the high encryption that this provider applies to your connection. They don’t keep logs of your activities and thanks to the remarkable speeds you can get, ExpressVPN is a great solution for Terrarium and other streaming services.
PureVPN (Read Our Review)
Based in Hong Kong, PureVPN is another well-known VPN provider and it has gained the trust from customers all over the world thanks to the high encryption that it offers. In addition, PureVPN is fast and it gives you access to over 750 servers in 141 countries. This means that you have many options to access international content and disguise your IP address. PureVPN doesn’t log your online activities.
Private Internet Access (Read Our Review)
Affordability is one of the aspects that many people look for in a VPN and in any other service. Private Internet Access has affordable plans that allow you to keep your privacy protected and that also give you the chance to bypass geo-restrictions. You can connect to thousands of servers in 25 countries and enjoy practical features like kill switch and SOCKS5, which offers great speeds for streaming. No logs of your activities are kept.
NordVPN (Read Our Review)
NordVPN is a zero logs provider, meaning that they don’t keep track of any aspect of your use of the service. You can stream content without hassle and securely. NordVPN has a strong commitment to privacy and it also offers fast servers that will allow you to stream content on Terrarium TV app. Advanced features like double hop VPN and Tor over VPN also make NordVPN a great choice for those who are concerned about security.
How to install Terrarium TV app on Android
- Download the Terrarium TV APK file from https://terrariumtv.com/
- On your device, go to the Settings and enable “Unknown Sources”. Then click on the button to begin the installation process on your device.
- Once you have installed the app, click on Open and start using Terrarium TV to stream content.
How to install Terrarium TV app on FireStick
- Go to Settings menu on your FireStick
- Click on the system tab and select “Developer Options”. Then switch on “ADB Debugging” and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to the search bar and enter ES File Explorer. Click on the file name to begin the installation.
- Open the ES File Explorer and go to the Menu. Tap on the Tools option and select the Download Manager.
- On the +new from menu option, enter https://github.com/NitroXenon/Terrarium-Public/releases/download/1.7.6/app-release.apk and the download process will start automatically.
- Click on the “Open File” option once the download is completed. You will see a notification letting you know that Terrarium TV has been installed. Now you can go to home screen, launch the app and access content.
How to install Terrarium on Windows
You can easily install Terrarium on Windows following a few steps. The first things that you need to do is to install an Android emulator such as Bluestacks, which is available here: https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
- Download and install Bluestacks on your Windows PC
- Launch the application and download Terrarium TV APK File from https://terrariumtv.com/
- Once you download the APK File from Bluestacks and click twice, the installation process will start.
- Allow a few seconds for the installation to be completed, then you can start watching content on your Windows computer using Terrarium TV app.
How to install Terrarium on iOS
In order to be able to install Terrarium on your iOS device, you need to install Vshare first.
- Go to vshare.com on your iOS device’s browser
- Tap on Vshare and select the Install button
- Open the Vshare app and look for Terrarium TV
- Select the app and press the Install button. You will soon be able to get Terrarium TV app on your iPad or iPhone.
How to install Terrarium TV on your Android box
- Go to the home screen on your Android TV Box and look for App Rows in the Google Play Store.
Alternatively, you can go to the Terrarium website and download Terrarium from there.
- The installation process will start automatically on Android Box. You can go to App Rows and select Terrarium TV from there.